Announcing the Discworld Collector’s Library!

Gollancz Author: - October 9th, 2013
Fantasy, News, Terry Pratchett

Gollancz is delighted to announce the launch of a long-anticipated, and beautiful, new project:

The Discworld Collector’s Library

This project, developed in consultation with Sir Terry Pratchett, will see the release of a beautiful, affordable new set of hardback editions of the Discworld novels, from The Colour of Magic to Jingo, for readers who love the Discworld and would like high quality editions to treasure.

Mort Reaper Man Soul Music Hogfather

Sir Terry Pratchett said: ‘The truth is that even big collections of ordinary books can distort space, as can readily be proved by anyone who has been around a really old-fashioned second-hand bookshop, so just think what a lovely big collection of Discworld novels like this might do’

Equal Rites Sourcery Pyramids Small Gods

Gollancz began publishing the Discworld novels, which have sold more than 85 million copies around the world, in hardback in 1987 and have worked with Sir Terry Pratchett ever since. He has become the most shop-lifted author in the UK, selling more than 2.5 million copies every year, and these will be the most desirable editions of his novels yet published.

The eye-catching covers are by Joe McLaren, and we’re sure you’ll agree they’re a bold but inspired new look for these much-loved books. The Discworld Collector’s Library will be published thematically, beginning in November 2013, as stunning B-format hardbacks at an affordable £9.99 – and that’s cutting our own throats!

The Death Collection

March 2014: Guards! Guards!; Men at Arms
June 2014: Feet of Clay; Jingo

The Witches Collection
April 2014: Equal Rites; Wyrd Sisters
July 2014: Witches Abroad; Lords and Ladies; Maskerade

Eric Guards Guards Men at Arms Wyrd Sisters

N.B. Apologies to our North American readers but we’re afraid these editions will not be available in the US or Canada. This is not because we don’t like you – its because our contracts do not grant us those territories . Sorry.

N.B. #2 Many of you are asking whether the series will continue after Jingo. The short answer is: we don’t know. The slightly longer answer is that we do not control rights in any of the Discworld books after Jingo; they are published by Transworld. At the moment, we know of no firm plans on their part to continue the Collector’s Library, but if that changes we’ll certainly note it on the Gollancz blog. We now return you to your regular viewing . . .

Tags: , , ,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 at 3:10 pm and is filed under Fantasy, News, Terry Pratchett. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

151 Responses to “Announcing the Discworld Collector’s Library!”

1. Stephan says:

Will this edition be available in the USA ?

2. Cindy Dalfovo says:

Is it your intention to publish all of the novels in that format? I would love to have the whole collection with matching covers..

• Darren Darren says:

We have the rights to the first twenty-one Discworld novels. Whether the rest follow suit is up to Transworld.

• Corum says:

Is there a way to petition Transworld to show that publishing the rest of the Discworld series [22 onwards] would be a jolly good thing for all concerned..?

3. Matt Gallo says:

Not even if we pay hilariously extravagant prices to have them shipped internationally to North America? Ehh?

4. Paul Bunch says:

Where can I order my copies?

5. Melanie says:

Can I buy them through the UK site and then ship them to America?

6. Fionna Moyer says:

If they are sold through the Book Depository website then shipping is free worldwide. http://www.bookdepository.com

• Joe says:

Thanks so much for that link! I just bought the whole collectors series from the bookdepository.com – shipping to Nebraska USA – the total for all 21 was around $300. I’ve been wanting the discworld series in hardcover for as long as I’ve been reading them and was about to start looking for UK pin pals to do me a favor.

7. Daniela says:

If the rights are only for UK & Commonwealth, does that mean they won’t be available for mainland European buyers either?

• Darren Darren says:

No, they *will* be available in Mainland Europe – sorry, the way the territorial rights are expressed is a little archaic. We are able to sell these books everywhere except the United States and its territories and protectorates and Canada.

8. Norman Miller says:

It’s good to hear that sometimes we can get something in Australia that they can’t in the U.S. for a change. Usually we can’t buy stuff from the U.S. Just sayin! Nya, nya!

9. Louie says:

Absolutely love the artwork. Are these available to pre-order on any sites yet? Ive had a look about. Also with a couple of releses every month are they going to have limited time period of availability?

• Darren Darren says:

Not yet, but they will be soon. We’re not planning them with limited availability – we’ll see what the reaction is to them from the book-buying public and respond accordingly. And yes, they are lovely covers, aren’t they?!

10. Jauks says:

All the cover pictures above have links but they only open as the same size image – any chance you can link them to a larger image so we can see the details clearer?

11. Dibba says:

Any chance that we could ISBN details for the November releases? I ‘think’ I have found somewhere to pre-order them but the site doesn’t have a picture available. I want to be certain I’m ordering the correct editions :)
    Thanks.

• Darren Darren says:

We can do that. MORT is 9781473200104 and REAPER MAN is 9781473200111. After we made the announcement yesterday, we released the bibliographic data so the books and covers should begin showing up on the major retailers’ sites any day now.

12. Paul Leuty says:

Great to see a single collection, can’t see how they could be of the quality of a “collectors” edition for the retail price. Do the books have dustjackets or printed boards?. Just like the Good Omens reprint, the covers just don’t work. They are just not appealing to look at, and believe me I’ve spent a good while looking at them to see if they got better. Alas no they haven’t. I’m all for non Kirby and Kidby covers, but these just made me shudder with dissappointment, like many of the others in our Facebook group. No doubt I will still buy them as I avidly collect Sir Pterrys books, but sadly they wont be at the front in pride of place, which is where I would have wanted them!

• Jauks says:

Where can I see a descent sized copy of the covers? The request I made about the links on the above cover image thumbnails only opening the same sized thumbnail has been ignored.

• Darren Darren says:

The request wasn’t being ignored; we were trying to find somebody who had the time to do it. The post has now been updated, so clicking on the thumbnails will take you to a larger image.

• Benjamin Lee says:

I have to agree with you. These are absolutely horrible. They have a naff cheap look to them almost like they couldn’t be bothered to hire an artist to do a proper paining and just slapped these abstract looking things together.

I most certainly will not be buying these.

13. David Greybeard says:

Dang it! Wish I’d know about this a month ago. I just started buying the US editions in the taller mass market paperbacks. I’ve the first 12 books. I’d much rather have imported these new hardcovers. Maybe I will anyway. They sure are tempting. Very lovely design. Always prefer hardcovers to softcovers.

14. Bob Blanchett says:

My Bank Balance just went into the corner and shot itself.

Thanks Rob and Terry!

Bob, Melbourne

15. Ian says:

Who is the illustrator ???

16. Mark says:

Whilst I do like the covers I’m not keen on them as Pratchett covers. It’d be great to have the old Josh Kirby ones or Marc Simonetti.

For those outside the sales area, if you buy them on UK amazon, they are listed as low as £2.71 at the moment.

17. Andy says:

I hear Bernard Pearson at the Discworld Emporium in Wincanton will be stocking the books. Perhaps they might send to the USA if you ask them nicely and pay for shipping?

18. ola says:

Will there be any numbered/signed ones as well?

19. Kata says:

These are quite, quite gorgeous. Funnily enough I had been thinking Discworld deserved some new covers that aren’t so ‘funny fantasy’ looking since they’ve so much more than a cheap laugh to offer (I’m very fond of the Kirby covers, but I think they might put off new readers a bit). I’ve even been doodling my own designs around that idea (damn, pipped at the post). But I more than half suspected Gollanz had something up their sleeve since the books haven’t been their usual presence on bookshop shelves – and as a bookseller I know that when the supply dries up for a while, a cover change is usually a-comin :) So I’m delighted to see I was right, and that these designs surpass the highest hopes I had. they give the series EXACTLY the right identity: original, witty, colourful, subtle. Congratulations, Gollanz, you’ve pulled a blinder. I hope they sell in their millions – I’ll certainly be contributing by hard-earned!

20. [...] Videos For Alternate Historians (Video) Bruce Boston Poetry Sampler Star Wars Rebels To Premiere Discworld Collector’s Series Foundation Mangled, Uhhh, Manga-ized! Paul Levinson On SF (Video) Tales To Terrify (Podcast) [...]

21. [...] despite their awful covers. If I had the money, I could scrap all those books and get the collector’s library. Each volume is only 10 quid, which means they’ll be devilishly hard to get in the [...]

22. Mark says:

is the illustrator of these covers the same artist who’s done the new Good Omens cover?

23. One good way of getting the collection, if you are from N. America and are going (or have a friend who is going) to the London Worldcon summer 2014, would be to ask one of the book dealers going to bring you a set. The trades folk at the Worldcon are listed here

This usually works and several of us do this to get N. American titles when the Worldcon is over there.

24. Julie says:

The artwork is great! I’d feel a bit of a traitor to Josh Kirby’s art, which I love the best but would definitely look at these as replacements for my old paperbacks, some of which are looking decidedly foxed these days. They’ve been read many, many times.

• Darren Darren says:

We love Josh Kirby too (although personally, I favour the work he did on RObert Silverberg’s Majipoor books), but we also love the classic feel of these ones. Glad you feel the same way!

25. Mark says:

is the artist who has done the covers for these the same artist who did the cover for the forthcoming edition of good omens?

26. Alan Moore says:

As a British ex-pat living in the USA, here’s a hint: you can use your amazon.com account at amazon.co.uk, pay with a US card (they even convert it to $$ to make life easy), and the shipping prices are okay. You don’t pay VAT on orders paid for with a US card and shipped out of the UK, so the price is lower (divide the price by 1.2). Usually, shipping is about the same cost as the amount saved by VAT. Customs in the US don’t charge duty on imports for US residents, either.

27. [...] Gollanz (long time publisher of Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series) has announced this month that they are releasing some brand new Discworld cover art. The collection will include book from The Colour of Magic through to Jingo and will be available in hardcover for only £9.99! [...]

28. Emily says:

As a Discworld loving expat in the US, I’ve tried hunting for them on the Amazon UK site to no avail. If anyone’s found them listed there, can you please post a link in this thread? Thank you!

29. Jamie says:

This is brilliant. All iI hope is you manage to bring the rest of the books out in this format.

30. Darren says:

Hi Darren, is there any plans to release large size prints?

31. Martin says:

The illustrations are amazing. Will any of them become available as prints/posters?

32. Matt says:

Received my copy of Mort today, it looks absolutely fantastic! Hopefully you’ll be able to release all the books in this format.

33. Cortney says:

Are these covers printed on the actual book or are they printed on paper that encases the book?

34. Laurie Edwards says:

Any chance of getting prints of the cover art? It is beautiful!

35. d says:

What kind of binding are they?

36. Richard Powell says:

Picked up Mort and Reaper man today and look forward to laying down a monthly £20 until these are all done.

Darren, would you mind elaborating on your point above regarding Transworld and the post Jingo books?

I’m not very familiar with the publishing world, so I’m not sure what forces might be at play?

thanks

Richard

• Darren Darren says:

Sorry for the delay replying, Richard. The state of play is that we have contracts for the first 21 Discworld books that grant us hardback rights, but after that Sir Terry moved entirely to Transworld, so they control hardback rights in the rest of the Discworld titles.

37. J. R says:

The covers are beautiful, but the Colour of Magic cover doesn’t seem to be here. When is the cover going to be released? I cannot wait to see what it looks like, because undoubtedly it will be beautiful.

• Darren Darren says:

We don’t have a design for The Colour of Magic yet, I’m afraid – we should have one reasonably early in the New Year, though.

38. Saana says:

I really love the look of these books! Thank you Gollancz for making this happen. Hopefully the rest will come in the same sort of design, too. :)

39. [...] Terry Pratchett Discworld Collector’s Library! Look at those glorious covers. Not available in the United States. AS IF THAT WOULD STOP ME. Plus, [...]

40. Magnus says:

Hello. How come Mort is currently unavailable at both amazon.co.uk and bookdepository.co.uk? Did it sell out so fast? It will be available again, right?

• Darren Darren says:

It did indeed sell out quickly – and because of the time of year, we couldn’t get it reprinted as quickly as we normally would, but a reprint is due in the warehouse today, so it should be showing as available again very soon. Sorry for the wait!

41. Dave says:

Wow! Went into Waterstones today to kill some time, saw the death collection and had to buy all 4 there and then! My Pratchett collection thanks you!

42. Jack Clare says:

I recently purchased Repear Man, two or three days ago and all the pages are now wavy. Is this normal for your books?

• Darren Darren says:

Absolutely not. It sounds like it’s been exposed to moisture. If it were me, I’d take it back to the shop to exchange for another copy.

43. James says:

Just got my copy of small gods today. Fantastic cover and quality! So thanks!

Is there any chance you will be doing a copy of the Carpet People?

44. Sarah-Louise says:

Are they word for word the same as the originals? I don’t want to miss as much as a glottal stop….also, p.s please badger the hell out of transworld so we can all have the full set!

• Darren Darren says:

Absolutely. We haven’t tampered with the text in any way – except to proofread them to correct typos. All glottal stops present and accounted for!

45. Sarah-Louise says:

Thank you so much for replying, and for not tampering :)

46. Magnus says:

I got these from amazon.co.uk today. It seems the color rubs off the corners rather easily. Perhaps online vendors should be encouraged to bubble wrap them?

see pic:

47. Darren Darren says:

Sorry to hear that, Magnus. We have limited influence on how the online retailers do business, but we’ll certainly pass on your concerns. Geography permitting, you could always buy them at a high street bookshop so you can assess the books’ condition before you buy . . . ?

48. Darren Darren says:

As a follow-up, Magnus, I’m told that there is a a packaging feedback section when you look at ‘Your orders’ on your account page – if you’re dissatisfied with an aspect of Amazon’s packaging, that’s the place to let them know.

49. Helen says:

Will the books after Jingo also appear in this edition? Would love to have all the Guards books in that design.

50. [...] that end, I was incredibly pleased to find a new hardcover print of the Discworld novels is currently in the midst of being released. 6 of them are sitting on my [...]

51. Magnus says:

I’m still a little worried about the color coming off in the first place. makes me wonder about the quality, if it rubs off easily these books might look shabby pretty soon. there’s also a binding issue on Reaper Man, the glue isn’t properly stuck. i don’t know the english word for this but the space in which the bookmark ribbon is stuck isn’t properly glued together.
    since most of the books have yet to be released these are perhaps issues that can be looked into before proceeding.
    the books were rattling inside the box so they’ve been subjected to quite a bit of wear and tear along the way. I’ll submit feedback to amazon, thanks for the pointer, i’ve been having other problems lately with they’re packaging, sometimes the packages haven’t even been closed … at all.

• Darren Darren says:

Thanks, Magnus, I’ll pass this on to Production to discuss with the printers – but if you’ve received a faulty copy, it’s worth asking the retailer to replace it.

52. aiman says:

Love the cover art!! Ive actually been meaning to re-read these and havent had the chance, will definetely be picking these up., by the way, whats the cover for the colour of magic look like? I didnt see it up there, just curious.

• Darren Darren says:

Glad you like them! We haven’t got a cover for The Colour of Magic yet, but as soon as we do, we’ll post it here!

53. aiman says:

Awesome!! Cant wait! Heres to hoping you guys get the rights to the rest to the rest of them!

54. David says:

Is there any contact information available for those who can influence the decision to release the later works? We are very happy with the editions released thus far. I have no problem informing them that they would be welcome to more money from me if they want it!

55. L. A. Markham says:

Hi Darren, I’m so pleased that these new editions have come out! I have been debating which editions to collect in HB for a little while now. As with the others I would love a full set and I’ll be pestering Transworld for sure!

I was just wondering if these came with dust jackets too? I understand that the design is printed directly onto the covers and I’ve never seen one with a DJ.

56. L. A. Markham says:

Also, why are The Colour of Magic and The Light Fantastic being published last? That’s massively frustrating.

57. Mafalda says:

Wooooow, I looooooved the four books I already bought! The artwork is amazing! I have been waiting for this for so long! What a great thing! I could hug and kiss whoever came up with this! Please tell me there will be at least all the Discworld books. Please. Pretty please. They would be gorgeous all together! (And thank you by the way! I will be buying the whole thing obviously! :D )

58. emjay says:

Really like these new editions! Way to go Gollancz!

I emailed Transworld to let them know that I would look forward to collecting the rest of the Discworld books in this format if they were to publish them. Haven’t heard back from them yet but I hope someone at least takes note of my email, especially if other people were to do the same *hint hint*.

59. [...] Ann Bucket of Blood The Princess and the Frog Lego: the Movie Thud! (game) Terry Pratchett hardcover edition re-release (only available in the U.K.!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) “Make Mistakes” poster Sports [...]

60. RM says:

only first 21 :-( Have those from the Unseen Library collection, someone needs to print the rest!

61. Robert says:

Hi is Eric the illustrated edition? Or non illustrated. Great job I’ve ordered all 8 books to date

62. Robert says:

Darren what’s your reading order preference. Chronologically by year or by series. (Rincewald, witches, death etc as your books are sectioned)

63. Darren Darren says:

Hi Robert,

I don’t think I can reliably say. I read them in order but that’s because I was reading them as they were published.

64. Harriet says:

Hi,

Is there anyway to buy prints of these covers as posters etc. rather than as hardback editions?

65. Elliott says:

It irks me a little bit that the hardback copy of ‘Good Omens’ is a smooth cover rather than the nicer, textured covers of the rest of the whole range. There’s not going to be a reprint to match I suppose?

Aside from that petty nit-picking, I love this collection!

• Darren Darren says:

No, there won’t be a matching reprint. We wanted the book to sit nicely alongside the Discworld novels and to complement them, but we also needed to reflect the fact that Good Omens is not a Discworld novel, and making the cover matt laminate rather than cloth seemed the best way to do this. Sorry to disappoint. Glad you like the collection, though!

• Robert says:

Was curious why good omens was diff thanks for explanation Darren. I agree good way to make seperate. Loving the series. Just ordered equal rites and wyrd sisters.

66. jackie says:

Can you please credit the artist for these wonderful covers in the blog post, preferably with a link to their website. They are wonderful. Good to see his work wrapped in a classy way.

67. Darren Darren says:

Done! There’s a link to Joe McLaren’s work now in both Discworld posts.

68. magnus says:

is “small gods” supposed to be upside down inside the cover!!?

• Marcus Marcus says:

Hi Magnus!

No, that’s a printing error – take it back to the shop you bought it from and they should swap it over, no problem. Give us a shout here if any difficulties.

Best,
      Marcus

69. Jack says:

Hi, love the look of these collectors editions!
    Are there any plans to extend the collection further once all of the above titles have been released??

70. Rohan says:

Hi,
    Will the novels from The Last Continent and onwards be published in said awesome new editions? Not only does it make a great look one ones shelves, the Last Hero would look awesome!
    Thanks

• Darren Darren says:

That’s not up to us, I’m afraid. Transworld control rights in the Discworld books after Jingo. If enough people asked them nicely, though . . .

71. Oren says:

I have just started collecting the series. I received Mort and Reaper Man today and they are both second printings. When were they reprinted? Have another other volumes been already reprinted? As a collector, I prefer first printings (unless there are corrections in a later printing.) Thank you.

• Darren Darren says:

Mort reprinted just before Xmas and Reaper Man just after. As of this reply no others in the series have reprinted, but they are proving quite popular so that situation is likely to change before long.

72. Oren says:

Thank you for the information, Darren; much appreciated.

73. James B says:

I’ve emailed Transworld requesting that they continue the series with Joe McLaren’s art work – it’s stunning!
    I used the address info@transworld-publishers.co.uk supplied by emjay above.

74. [...] they announced that they would be releasing Discworld Collectors Edition Hardcovers of Terry Prachett’s first twenty (ish) books with covers by Joe McLaren, I was overcome with [...]

75. Monte says:

Just got my copy of Interesting Times. It’s printed upside down just like Magnus’ copy of Small Gods. Evern the bookmark is put on upside down. I think I’ll keep this one though. The only thing that would have made it better is if the book was The Last Continent. How does this happen? I can understand it happening once, but twice?

• Darren Darren says:

Sorry about this – but believe me, we’re no happier about it than you are! These things do happen every now and again – it’s almost inevitable when you consider the sheer number of books from all publishers going through a relatively small number of printers – but to have it happen twice within the same series is statistically anomalous. We’ve asked our Production department to take this up with the printer, as it really should have been picked up and corrected before any books left for our warehouse.

• Nelle says:

Monte: I’m actually jealous of your upside down copy of Interesting Times. You’re right though, if it was a copy of The Last Continent it’d be simply perfect ;)

76. Harry says:

Hi Darren,

Just got my copy of ‘Feet of Clay’ and it has also been printed / assembled upside down. Can’t decide whether to keep it or send it back to Amazon for a replacement.

• Darren Darren says:

Really? I’m so sorry. I’ll take this up with the Production Director first thing Monday – this is ridiculous!

77. [...] of convincing we needed, so we headed to the counter where I noticed a beautiful display of the new hardcover Discworld books. Since I am now up to Eric I pulled that one out to take a look (just a look!) which prompted [...]

78. Andrew says:

Love the books and looking forward to picking them all up when they’re out. I also had an ‘upside down’ copy of Mort, purchased at Waterstones. I took it back for a replacement.

• Darren Darren says:

Glad you like them, Andrew! And so sorry about Mort. With the sheer quantity of books being printed at any one time, errors are bound to happen occasionally, but to have so many of the same mistake occurring within one series of titles speaks of a systemic error – and should certainly be picked up by the printer’s quality control. We’ve got our Production department querying this with the printers as it’s absolutely unacceptable.

79. Andrew says:

You’ve done a great job with the editions, so far I’ve picked up the Death, Cultures and City Watch collections. As everyone else said it would be great to see the entire set :-)

80. Mandy says:

Equal rites, also upside down! niche market maybe?

• Darren Darren says:

So sorry about this. No, it’s not a niche market – rumours that these are the Australian editions are, sadly, unfounded. But all jokes aside, we’re beyond furious with the printers over this. Robust discussions will be undertaken.

• Jeff says:

ill buy your upside down printed ones mandy

81. [...] was a mistake as I was left to shop unsupervised. Orbit Books are doing a beautiful collection of hard bound Terry Pratchett Discworld novels, and some of them were half price. I bought them all. [...]

82. [...] “Hogfather” ist eines meiner Lieblingsbücher von Pratchett :-) Es ist als Teil der “Death Collection” erschienen – neben “Reaper Man”, “Mort” und “Soul Music”. “Equal Rites” und “Witches Abroad” (genau – das ist oben erwähntes “Total verhext”) gehören zur “Witches Collection”, in der auch noch “Wyrd Sisters”, “Lords and Ladies” und “Maskerade” erschienen sind. Infos zu den weiteren Titeln finden sich bei Gollancz. [...]

83. Mel says:

I’ve just purchased the witches collection an was wondering if you’ll be extending to include Carpe Jugulum?

84. Ian Scott says:

I was very excited seeing these but you’ve spoilt Reaper Man. In the original hard back book, when Azrael speaks, you had to turn the page and his answer took the entire page. It was a great surprise. The impact of turning the page and seeing that one word answer was excellent. Plus as you had to turn the page, there was no hint that it was coming.
    I hope you can fix this.
    I don’t want to buy a copy where it isn’t published correctly.

• Darren Darren says:

We’re pleased the Collector’s Library has excited you; we’re very pleased with them. However, I’m afraid we have to take issue with the terms ‘spoilt’ and ‘published correctly’. The page formatting you describe was indeed present in the very first Gollancz hardback edition, published some 23 years ago, but it was changed for the subsequent Corgi paperback and the new formatting has remained in place ever since, including the recent B format edition published less than two years ago. It’s this most recent setting that we have used as the model for our edition, because this is the version the author has most recently seen and approved. We can certainly understand you preferring the earlier setting, and we wouldn’t expect you to buy an edition you’re not entirely happy with, but as it’s not the case that the book has been incorrectly published, we have no plans to alter the setting.

85. Nelle says:

I know you’ve already said there’s no plan to make a cloth edition of Good Omens, but thought I’d post a PLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEE? The cloth version is so beautiful and I want them all to look and feel as good. Especially since Good Omens is my favourite book :P

• Darren Darren says:

It’s a very good ‘please’ – one of the best we’ve seen! However, we’re sticking to our guns. The cloth is a lovely effect, but Good Omens isn’t a Discworld book and we don’t think it’s the right thing to present it as if it is. Sorry.

86. jack says:

Hello.

Will you be doing a box set or do I need to buy these individually?

Also are these limited printing?

Thank you.

• Marcus Marcus says:

Hi Jack

No plans for a box set just yet, but there have been some discussions. We’ll announce here if it happens.

They’re not limited printing – as long as they keep selling we’ll keep making them!

Cheers,
      Marcus

87. [...] Announcing the Discworld Collector’s Library! @ Gollancz: [...]

88. Rodge says:

Honestly.. Please stop messing about with Paul Kidby’s master covers: this is really uncool. What’s wrong with you ..

89. kristalia says:

Was wondering if you had any larger high definition images of the cover then the ones above as I would like to use them for my e-book cover and audiobook cover replacements as well as on my blog when I go to review the Discworld books ^_^

90. Jessica says:

Where can I buy these from in the UK? Searching everywhere on the internet and can’t find any results.

91. Dave says:

@Jessica, They are available on Amazon ;)