Gollancz Author: Gollancz - May 4th, 2014
It’s that time of year again! International Star Wars Day!
To celebrate we’ve rounded up a collection of our favourite Star Wars gifs and images from across the Dagobah Galaxy . . .
1. Carrie Fisher discovers that Jar-Jar Binks will be in the new films.
3. It turned out the ‘Max Headroom’ sign wasn’t another film’s guerrilla marketing effort, after all . . .
4. Obi-wan Kenobi is the king of the Dagobah Galaxy
6. Anthony Daniels discovers that Jar-Jar Binks will be in the new films.
7. Just because a person can update the special effects, it does not necessarily follow that they should update the special effects.
8. Carrie Fisher tells Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill that Jar-Jar Binks will be in the new films.
10. Darth Vader explains to Roger Waters that ‘The Light Side of the Moon’ is a stupid title for an album.
And because there is some contentious debate here at Gollancz Towers about Ewoks . . .
We want your opinion. Take our poll and let us know.
May the 4th be with you!
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 4th, 2014 at 12:15 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.